Analyst calls: Facebook upgraded to 'buy'
AstraZeneca is downgraded to 'underweight,' and Oracle is initiated with a 'buy.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Facebook (FB) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Capstone
- Ross Stores (ROST) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Statoil (STO) upgraded to Top Pick from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Gap (GPS) upgraded to Hold from Sell at ISI Group
- AstraZeneca (AZN) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- PSEG (PEG) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Pharmacyclics (PCYC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Roth Capital
- Public Storage (PSA) downgraded to Underperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Telecom Italia (TI) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- ZAGG (ZAGG) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
These hot movers could rise by double digits in coming months.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.