Analyst calls: Pandora downgraded
Kraft is downgraded to 'hold,' Express Scripts is upgraded to 'outperform,' and Altera is initiated with a 'reduce.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Express Scripts (ESRX) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Dick's Sporting (DKS) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Sterne Agee
- Tesoro (TSO) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- CVR Energy (CVI) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- Medco Health (MHS) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- Kraft Foods (KFT) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Sotheby's (BID) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Williams Capital
- Pandora (P) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup, and to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- Altera (ALTR) initiated with a Reduce at Nomura
- Xilinx (XLNX) initiated with a Neutral at Nomura
- FactSet (FDS) initiated with a Neutral at UBS
- Robert Half (RHI) initiated with a Buy at UBS
- F5 Networks (FFIV) initiated with a Hold at Cantor
- Juniper (JNPR) initiated with a Hold at Cantor
- Cisco (CSCO) initiated with a Buy at Cantor
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Investors are anxious to see if hiring can maintain its strong pace in the second half of the year.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.