Analyst calls: Pandora downgraded
Kraft is downgraded to 'hold,' Express Scripts is upgraded to 'outperform,' and Altera is initiated with a 'reduce.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Express Scripts (ESRX) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Dick's Sporting (DKS) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Sterne Agee
- Tesoro (TSO) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- CVR Energy (CVI) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- Medco Health (MHS) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- Kraft Foods (KFT) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Sotheby's (BID) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Williams Capital
- Pandora (P) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup, and to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- Altera (ALTR) initiated with a Reduce at Nomura
- Xilinx (XLNX) initiated with a Neutral at Nomura
- FactSet (FDS) initiated with a Neutral at UBS
- Robert Half (RHI) initiated with a Buy at UBS
- F5 Networks (FFIV) initiated with a Hold at Cantor
- Juniper (JNPR) initiated with a Hold at Cantor
- Cisco (CSCO) initiated with a Buy at Cantor
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.