Analyst calls: Disney upgraded to 'conviction buy'
Viacom is downgraded to 'neutral' at Goldman, and Dunkin' Brands is initiated with a 'buy' at Citigroup.
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Tyco (TYC) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Interpublic Group (IPG) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Procter & Gamble (PG) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Disney (DIS) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Ventas (VTR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Digital Realty (DLR) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Whiting Petroleum (WLL) downgraded to Outperform from Buy at CLSA
- Continental Resources (CLR) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Viacom (VIA.B) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- MetroPCS (PCS) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) initiated with a Buy at Citigroup
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Stocks are facing some serious resistance as the bears tear into the market's respite.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.