Analyst calls: Tiffany upgraded to 'buy'
Caterpillar is downgraded to 'hold,' while Vivus is upgraded to 'hold.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Hillshire Brands (HSH) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Tiffany (TIF) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Vivus (VVUS) upgraded to Hold from Underperform at Jefferies
- American Tower (AMT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- CNH Global (CNH) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Caterpillar (CAT) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies, and to Neutral from Buy at Longbow
- Eaton (ETN) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Titan International (TWI) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Dolby (DLB) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Rovi (ROVI) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan, and to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- LifePoint Hospitals (LPNT) downgraded to Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna
- Universal Health (UHS) downgraded to Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna
- New Oriental Education (EDU) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.A) downgraded to Sector Perform from Top Pick at RBC Capital
- Whole Foods (WFM) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Williams Capital
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Increasing yields can bring both risk and reward for these stocks, but that doesn't mean you have to miss out on earning consistent dividends.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.