Analyst calls: Tiffany upgraded to 'buy'
Caterpillar is downgraded to 'hold,' while Vivus is upgraded to 'hold.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Hillshire Brands (HSH) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Tiffany (TIF) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Vivus (VVUS) upgraded to Hold from Underperform at Jefferies
- American Tower (AMT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- CNH Global (CNH) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Caterpillar (CAT) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies, and to Neutral from Buy at Longbow
- Eaton (ETN) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Titan International (TWI) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Dolby (DLB) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Rovi (ROVI) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan, and to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- LifePoint Hospitals (LPNT) downgraded to Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna
- Universal Health (UHS) downgraded to Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna
- New Oriental Education (EDU) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.A) downgraded to Sector Perform from Top Pick at RBC Capital
- Whole Foods (WFM) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Williams Capital
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The solid report comes a month after the retailer closed all of its Canadian operations.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.