Analyst calls: Facebook initiated with a 'hold'
Siemens is upgraded to 'buy,' and Viacom is downgraded to 'above average.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Carter's (CRI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Eastman Chemical (EMN) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Rogers Communications (RCI) upgraded to Buy from Buy at TD Securities
- Salesforce.com (CRM) upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- Siemens (SI) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Heinz (HNZ) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies, and to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Lululemon (LULU) downgraded to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc
- Maxwell (MXWL) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Wedbush
- NetApp (NTAP) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
- Viacom (VIA) downgraded to Above Average from Buy at Caris
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The NBA star could receive as much as $300 million in the 10-year deal, according to reports.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.