Analyst calls: Facebook initiated with a 'hold'
Siemens is upgraded to 'buy,' and Viacom is downgraded to 'above average.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Carter's (CRI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Eastman Chemical (EMN) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Rogers Communications (RCI) upgraded to Buy from Buy at TD Securities
- Salesforce.com (CRM) upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- Siemens (SI) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Heinz (HNZ) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies, and to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Lululemon (LULU) downgraded to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc
- Maxwell (MXWL) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Wedbush
- NetApp (NTAP) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
- Viacom (VIA) downgraded to Above Average from Buy at Caris
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
A new survey asks employees around the country to rank their company's culture and values. Many in the top 10 were, not surprisingly, in tech.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.