Analyst calls: Facebook initiated with a 'hold'
Siemens is upgraded to 'buy,' and Viacom is downgraded to 'above average.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Carter's (CRI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Eastman Chemical (EMN) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Rogers Communications (RCI) upgraded to Buy from Buy at TD Securities
- Salesforce.com (CRM) upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- Siemens (SI) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Heinz (HNZ) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies, and to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Lululemon (LULU) downgraded to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc
- Maxwell (MXWL) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Wedbush
- NetApp (NTAP) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
- Viacom (VIA) downgraded to Above Average from Buy at Caris
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
After Tuesday's rally, expect a big raid no matter the news. That's probably the safest way to play it ahead of the Fed.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.