Analyst calls: Kraft initiated at 3 firms
Mondelez is downgraded to 'hold,' and Citigroup is upgraded to 'outperform.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Citigroup (C) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Keefe Bruyette
- Lennar (LEN) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Citigroup
- Liberty Media (LMCA) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Microchip (MCHP) upgraded to Buy from Hold at ThinkEquity
- PNC Financial (PNC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Devon Energy (DVN) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at FBR Capital
- Baidu (BIDU) downgraded to Outperform from Strong Buy at Raymond James
- Barclays (BCS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Goldcorp (GG) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- KB Home (KBH) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Citigroup
- Lloyds Banking (LYG) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Safeway (SWY) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Southern Company (SO) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Wells Fargo (WFC) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Starwood Hotels (HOT) downgraded to Outperform from Strong Buy at Raymond James
- Agrium (AGU) downgraded to Hold from Action List Buy at TD Securities
- Mondelez (MDLZ) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jeffries
- Hologic (HOLX) initiated with an Outperform at Cowen
- Kraft Foods Group (KRFT) initiated with a Buy at Jefferies, and with a Buy at UBS, and with a Neutral at Citigroup
- Mead Johnson (MJN) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Mondelez (MDLZ) initiated with a Hold at Deutsche Bank, and with an Outperform at RBC Capital
- Wynn Resorts (WYNN) initiated with a Buy at ISI Group
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Stocks retreat this afternoon after hitting yet another life high earlier in the day.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.