Zoll Medical gets attention from Wall Street
Investors are starting to notice S&P 600 stocks that are projected to have double-digit increases in sales and earnings.
A stock that has received recent notice on Wall Street is Zoll Medical (Zoll) which designs, manufactures and markets an integrated line of proprietary, noninvasive cardiac resuscitation devices, external pacemaker/defibrillators, disposable electrodes, mobile ECG Systems and EMS data management solutions. The recent price momentum has been a result of upgrades in the projections for sales and earnings.
Barchart technical indicators of recent price momentum:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signals
- Above it's 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 4 new highs and up 20.06% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index is 74.72% and rising
- Trades around 69.00 which is above its 50 day moving average of 57.45
- Barchart calculates a 61.99 support level
- Wall Street brokerage analysts have recently discovered this S&P 600 stock and released 6 strong buy, 1 buy and 1 hold recommendations to their clients based on double digit projections for sales and earnings increases
- Sales are projected to increase by 14.20% this year and another 15.30% next year
- Earnings are forecast to increase by 46.00% this year, 37.00% next year and continue to increase by 32.50% annually for the next 5 years
Chart and data provided by Barchart
Summary: Whether you like large or small cap stocks your portfolio should prosper if it contains stocks having double digit projections for sales and earnings increases. Zoll Medical (ZOLL) has products that are increasingly popular with both EMTs and emergency rooms across the US. Europe and Asia are beginning to buy their products so growth in sales looks secure. Good products, aggressive sales and earning forecasts, recent interest by both professional and individual investors means that this stock deserves a place on your watch lists.
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The Fed may start tapering in just a few months. Here are a few of the likely winners and losers.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.