Analyst calls: P&G downgraded to 'equal weight'
Lockheed Martin is downgraded to 'underperform.' Agrium, Mosaic are reinstated with a 'buy.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Noble Corporation (NE) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Whiting Petroleum (WLL) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- SL Green Realty (SLG) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Cowen
- Southwest (LUV) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Range Resources (RRC) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Lazard Capital
- BlackRock (BLK) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Procter & Gamble (PG) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- PG&E (PCG) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein and to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Humana (HUM) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Johnson Controls (JCI) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JP Morgan
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Intel (INTC) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Kaufman Bros
- Boston Properties (BXP) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Cowen
- Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) downgraded to Market Perform at Morgan Keegan
- Panasonic (PC) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Texas Instruments (TXI) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Needham
- Whiting Petroleum (WLL) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
- Apple (AAPL) initiated with an Outperform at FBR Capital
- Juniper (JNPR) initiated with an Outperform at FBR Capital
- Motorola Solutions (MSI) initiated with an Underperform at FBR Capital
- Research in Motion (RIMM) initiated with a Market Perform at FBR Capital
- Cisco (CSCO) initiated with a Market Perform at FBR Capital
- Discover (DFS) initiated with a Positive at Susquehanna
- Agrium (AGU) reinstated with a Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Mosaic (MOS) reinstated with a Buy at BofA/Merrill
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Here's a list of ways to profit from the potential move from defensive to cyclical stocks.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.