Analyst calls: Lululemon downgraded
Under Armour is upgraded to 'outperform,' and First Solar is downgraded to 'underperform.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Citigroup (C) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- SunTrust (STI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Illumina (ILMN) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Mattel (MAT) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Needham
- Target (TGT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Janney Capital
- Under Armour (UA) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Urban Outfitters (URBN) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Textron (TXT) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Aruba Networks (ARUN) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Hormel Foods (HRL) upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at CLSA
- Abbott (ABT) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- AmerisourceBergen (ABC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Mizuho
- BB&T (BBT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- JPMorgan (JPM) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Wells Fargo (WFC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- BNY Mellon (BK) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- First Solar (FSLR) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Lululemon (LULU) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Illumina (ILMN) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Wedbush
- Microsoft (MSFT) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
- Greenbrier (GBX) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Avondale
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
The auto parts giant beats Wall Street expectations, while continuing to expand its stores in the U.S. and Mexico.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.