Analyst calls: RadioShack downgraded
Potash Corp. is downgraded to 'neutral' at Goldman.
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- CF Industries (CF) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Aon Corp. (AON) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Credit Suisse, and to Neutral from Underperform at Credit Suisse
- Viacom (VIA.B) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Miller Tabak
- Nike (NKE) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- Under Armour (UA) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Needham
- CF Industries (CF) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- NYSE Euronext (NYX) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Potash (POT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Carnival (CCL) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Magna (MGA) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JP Morgan
- RadioShack (RSH) downgraded to Below Average from Average at Caris, and to Underperform from Outperform at Raymond James
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) initiated with a Buy at Jefferies
- Time Warner (TWX) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
- News Corp. (NWSA) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Disney (DIS) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Viacom (VIA.B) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- BB&T (BBT) initiated with a Buy at Wunderlich
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Remy Cointreau says it was 'adversely affected' by China's anti-extravagance policy.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.