Analyst calls: RadioShack downgraded
Potash Corp. is downgraded to 'neutral' at Goldman.
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- CF Industries (CF) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Aon Corp. (AON) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Credit Suisse, and to Neutral from Underperform at Credit Suisse
- Viacom (VIA.B) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Miller Tabak
- Nike (NKE) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- Under Armour (UA) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Needham
- CF Industries (CF) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- NYSE Euronext (NYX) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Potash (POT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Carnival (CCL) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Magna (MGA) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JP Morgan
- RadioShack (RSH) downgraded to Below Average from Average at Caris, and to Underperform from Outperform at Raymond James
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) initiated with a Buy at Jefferies
- Time Warner (TWX) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
- News Corp. (NWSA) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Disney (DIS) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Viacom (VIA.B) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- BB&T (BBT) initiated with a Buy at Wunderlich
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Investors are anxious to see if hiring can maintain its strong pace in the second half of the year.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.