Analyst calls: Whole Foods downgraded to 'neutral' at Goldman
Nordstrom is upgraded to 'buy' at Goldman, while AT&T and Verizon are downgraded to 'neutral' at RW Baird.
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Alliance Data Systems (ADS) upgraded to Outperform at Keefe Bruyette
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Nordstrom (JWN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Wells Fargo (WFC) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Nomura
- Transocean (RIG) upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at CLSA
- AT&T (T) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- American Express (AXP) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Magna (MGA) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Citigroup
- Verizon (VZ) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Whole Foods (WFM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Under Armour (UA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Longbow
- Agrium (AGU) initiated with a Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- Amazon.com (AMZN) initiated with a Buy at ThinkEquity
- Google (GOOG) initiated with a Buy at ThinkEquity
- Potash (POT) initiated with a Buy at Stifel Nicolaus and with an Outperform at Raymond James
- Ross Stores (ROST) initiated with an Outperform at William Blair
- Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Yahoo (YHOO) initiated with a Hold at ThinkEquity
- EBay (EBAY) initiated with a Buy at ThinkEquity
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The stock rises 9% after the company reveals strong second-quarter results.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.