Analyst calls: Whole Foods downgraded to 'neutral' at Goldman
Nordstrom is upgraded to 'buy' at Goldman, while AT&T and Verizon are downgraded to 'neutral' at RW Baird.
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Alliance Data Systems (ADS) upgraded to Outperform at Keefe Bruyette
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Nordstrom (JWN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Wells Fargo (WFC) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Nomura
- Transocean (RIG) upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at CLSA
- AT&T (T) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- American Express (AXP) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Magna (MGA) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Citigroup
- Verizon (VZ) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Whole Foods (WFM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Under Armour (UA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Longbow
- Agrium (AGU) initiated with a Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- Amazon.com (AMZN) initiated with a Buy at ThinkEquity
- Google (GOOG) initiated with a Buy at ThinkEquity
- Potash (POT) initiated with a Buy at Stifel Nicolaus and with an Outperform at Raymond James
- Ross Stores (ROST) initiated with an Outperform at William Blair
- Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Yahoo (YHOO) initiated with a Hold at ThinkEquity
- EBay (EBAY) initiated with a Buy at ThinkEquity
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
This North American food and drug retail giant is showing signs of sluggish growth.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.