Analyst calls: Onyx Pharmaceuticals upgraded
Under Armour is downgraded to 'neutral,' and ASML is initiated with an 'outperform.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- EQT Corporation (EQT) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals (ONXX) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Brean Murray, and to Outperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- TJX (TJX) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Vulcan Materials (VMC) upgraded to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna
- CenterPoint Energy (CNP) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Chimera Investment (CIM) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse, and to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- HEICO (HEI) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Under Armour (UA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Wright Express (WXS) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Citigroup
- ASML (ASML) initiated with an Outperform at Bernstein
- Automatic Data Processing (ADP) initiated with a Positive at Susquehanna
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals (ONXX) initiated with a Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Quest Diagnostics (DGX) initiated with a Hold at Canaccord
- Southwest (LUV) initiated with an In-Line at Imperial Capital
- Whole Foods (WFM) initiated with a Buy at SunTrust
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.