Analyst calls: Onyx Pharmaceuticals upgraded
Under Armour is downgraded to 'neutral,' and ASML is initiated with an 'outperform.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- EQT Corporation (EQT) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals (ONXX) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Brean Murray, and to Outperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- TJX (TJX) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Vulcan Materials (VMC) upgraded to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna
- CenterPoint Energy (CNP) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Chimera Investment (CIM) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse, and to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- HEICO (HEI) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Under Armour (UA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Wright Express (WXS) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Citigroup
- ASML (ASML) initiated with an Outperform at Bernstein
- Automatic Data Processing (ADP) initiated with a Positive at Susquehanna
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals (ONXX) initiated with a Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Quest Diagnostics (DGX) initiated with a Hold at Canaccord
- Southwest (LUV) initiated with an In-Line at Imperial Capital
- Whole Foods (WFM) initiated with a Buy at SunTrust
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The Fed may start tapering in just a few months. Here are a few of the likely winners and losers.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.