Analyst calls: Saks downgraded to 'underperform'
Scripps Networks is upgraded to 'buy' at Goldman, and Panera Bread is initiated with a 'buy' at KeyBanc.
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- CMS Energy (CMS) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- Digital Realty (DLR) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Kinder Morgan Energy (KMP) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Citigroup
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Scripps Networks (SNI) upgraded to Buy from Sell at Goldman
- Dean Foods (DF) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Discovery (DISCA) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Infosys (INFY) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- NetSuite (N) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Saks (SKS) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Total System (TSS) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Brinker (EAT) initiated with a Buy at KeyBanc
- Cracker Barrel (CBRL) initiated with a Buy at KeyBanc
- Jack in the Box (JACK) initiated with a Buy at KeyBanc
- Panera Bread (PNRA) initiated with a Buy at KeyBanc
- Papa John's (PZZA) initiated with a Buy at KeyBanc
- Texas Roadhouse (TXRH) initiated with a Buy at KeyBanc
- General Growth (GGP) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- JetBlue (JBLU) initiated with an Outperform at Imperial Capital
- Questcor (QCOR) initiated with a Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Salesforce.com (CRM) initiated with a Buy at ThinkEquity
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
As geopolitical tensions threaten to spin out of control, investors are wondering how best to position their portfolios for the global turmoil.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.