Analyst calls: Bank of America upgraded
Halliburton is upgraded to 'outperform,' and Diamond Foods is downgraded to 'underperform.'
Monday's notable upgrades include:
- Actuant (ATU) upgraded to Buy from Hold at KeyBanc
- Agilent (A) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Agnico-Eagle (AEM) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Altria Group (MO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Astoria Financial (AF) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Sterne Agee
- Athenahealth (ATHN) upgraded to Strong Buy from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Bank of America (BAC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Barclays (BCS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- CSC (CSC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Dean Foods (DF) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- E-Trade (ETFC) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Evercore
- Finish Line (FINL) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Gilford Securities
- Flowers Foods (FLO) upgraded to Buy from Hold at KeyBanc
- Halliburton (HAL) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- PetSmart (PETM) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Quest Diagnostics (DGX) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Macquarie
- Randgold Resources (GOLD) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- SAP (SAP) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at William Blair
- Sandridge Mississippian Trust (SDT) upgraded to Market Perform at Raymond James
- Spectra Energy Partners (SEP) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Suncor (SU) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) upgraded to Buy from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- AK Steel (AKS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Longbow
- Cepheid (CPHD) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Diamond Foods (DMND) downgraded to Underperform from Hold at Jefferies
- DryShips (DRYS) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- VF Corp. (VFC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at DA Davidson
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The apparel chain takes a hard hit after blaming the weather for its quarterly sales decline. But cold temperatures don't explain the drop in full-year sales as well.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.