Analyst calls: Groupon upgraded
Facebook is initiated with an 'outperform,' and Pulte Group is upgraded to 'outperform.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Continental Resources (CLR) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Dick's Sporting (DKS) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Groupon (GRPN) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Stifel Nicolaus
- Northeast Utilities (NU) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Tata Motors (TTM) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Deutsche Bank
- Shuffle Master (SHFL) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Janney Capital
- Pulte Group (PHM) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Southwestern Energy (SWN) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Credit Suisse
- Rackspace (RAX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Symantec (SYMC) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at FBR Capital
- Quest Diagnostics (DGX) downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at Raymond James
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The offering could become the second-biggest this year if underwriters exercise an option to buy more shares.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.