Analyst calls: Groupon upgraded
Facebook is initiated with an 'outperform,' and Pulte Group is upgraded to 'outperform.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Continental Resources (CLR) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Dick's Sporting (DKS) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Groupon (GRPN) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Stifel Nicolaus
- Northeast Utilities (NU) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Tata Motors (TTM) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Deutsche Bank
- Shuffle Master (SHFL) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Janney Capital
- Pulte Group (PHM) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Southwestern Energy (SWN) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Credit Suisse
- Rackspace (RAX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Symantec (SYMC) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at FBR Capital
- Quest Diagnostics (DGX) downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at Raymond James
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Try as the bears might, they couldn't break US stocks. But investors still face frothy prices and considerable headwinds.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.