Analyst calls: NetApp downgraded to 'hold'
Goldman upgrades Northrop Grumman to 'neutral' and downgrades General Dynamics to 'sell.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Aeropostale (ARO) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Wells Fargo
- Watson (WPI) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Northrop Grumman (NOC) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Arch Coal (ACI) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Duke Energy (DUK) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- National Oilwell (NOV) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Societe Generale
- SBA Communications (SBAC) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Baker Hughes (BHI) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Societe Generale
- Human Genome (HGSI) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- NetApp (NTAP) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Brean Murray, and to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Wisconsin Energy (WEC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Raytheon (RTN) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- General Dynamics (GD) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.