Analyst calls: NetApp downgraded to 'hold'
Goldman upgrades Northrop Grumman to 'neutral' and downgrades General Dynamics to 'sell.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Aeropostale (ARO) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Wells Fargo
- Watson (WPI) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Northrop Grumman (NOC) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Arch Coal (ACI) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Duke Energy (DUK) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- National Oilwell (NOV) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Societe Generale
- SBA Communications (SBAC) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Baker Hughes (BHI) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Societe Generale
- Human Genome (HGSI) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- NetApp (NTAP) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Brean Murray, and to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Wisconsin Energy (WEC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Raytheon (RTN) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- General Dynamics (GD) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The Fed may start tapering in just a few months. Here are a few of the likely winners and losers.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.