Analyst calls: Apple downgraded
Mosaic is upgraded to 'outperform,' and General Electric is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- ArcelorMittal (MT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Banco Bilbao (BBVA) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Societe Generale
- Best Buy (BBY) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Citigroup (C) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Masco (MAS) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Smithfield Foods (SFD) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- Mosaic (MOS) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at Scotia Capital
- Genworth (GNW) upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at Scotia Capital
- Adobe (ADBE) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Altera (ALTR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- DaVita (DVA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at SunTrust
- Intuit (INTU) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Mylan (MYL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Canaccord
- NVIDIA (NVDA) downgraded to Negative from Neutral at Susquehanna
- Peabody Energy (BTU) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Sun Life Financial (SLF) downgraded to Underperform from Sector Perform at Scotia Capital
- General Electric (GE) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Nomura
- Apple (AAPL) downgraded to Outperform from Buy at CLSA
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The Fed may start tapering in just a few months. Here are a few of the likely winners and losers.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.