Analyst calls: Chesapeake upgraded
Ford is downgraded to 'underperform,' and JetBlue is downgraded to 'underperform.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Chesapeake (CHK) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- KB Home (KBH) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Atlantic Equities
- Viacom (VIAB) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Cowen
- Tempur-Pedic (TPX) upgraded to Buy from Hold at KeyBanc
- AK Steel (AKS) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Macquarie
- Amazon.com (AMZN) downgraded to Outperform from Buy at CLSA
- Ford (F) downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at CLSA
- Fossil (FOSL) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Brean Capital
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- JetBlue (JBLU) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Lennar (LEN) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- OpenTable (OPEN) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorganbas
- Union Pacific (UNP) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Atlantic Equities
- Yum Brands (YUM) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
- Canadian Pacific (CP) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- Hess Corp. (HES) downgraded to Neutral from Add at Capital One
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
All hail the bull market, which ended the week with a big rally. But it also is starting to look a little like 1987, which suffered an epic blow-out.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.