Analyst calls: Chesapeake upgraded
Ford is downgraded to 'underperform,' and JetBlue is downgraded to 'underperform.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Chesapeake (CHK) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- KB Home (KBH) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Atlantic Equities
- Viacom (VIAB) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Cowen
- Tempur-Pedic (TPX) upgraded to Buy from Hold at KeyBanc
- AK Steel (AKS) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Macquarie
- Amazon.com (AMZN) downgraded to Outperform from Buy at CLSA
- Ford (F) downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at CLSA
- Fossil (FOSL) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Brean Capital
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- JetBlue (JBLU) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Lennar (LEN) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- OpenTable (OPEN) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorganbas
- Union Pacific (UNP) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Atlantic Equities
- Yum Brands (YUM) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
- Canadian Pacific (CP) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- Hess Corp. (HES) downgraded to Neutral from Add at Capital One
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.