Analyst calls: Chesapeake upgraded
Ford is downgraded to 'underperform,' and JetBlue is downgraded to 'underperform.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Chesapeake (CHK) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- KB Home (KBH) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Atlantic Equities
- Viacom (VIAB) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Cowen
- Tempur-Pedic (TPX) upgraded to Buy from Hold at KeyBanc
- AK Steel (AKS) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Macquarie
- Amazon.com (AMZN) downgraded to Outperform from Buy at CLSA
- Ford (F) downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at CLSA
- Fossil (FOSL) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Brean Capital
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- JetBlue (JBLU) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Lennar (LEN) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- OpenTable (OPEN) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorganbas
- Union Pacific (UNP) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Atlantic Equities
- Yum Brands (YUM) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
- Canadian Pacific (CP) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- Hess Corp. (HES) downgraded to Neutral from Add at Capital One
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The Ukraine crisis festers and other fresh concerns boil to the surface, knocking down markets and giving volatility some life.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.