Analyst calls: American Eagle upgraded
Avon is downgraded to 'sell' at UBS, and financials are downgraded at JMP Securities.
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Alpha Natural (ANR) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Brean Murray
- American Eagle (AEO) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Brean Murray
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee
- Safeway (SWY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Boeing (BA) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- Avon Products (AVP) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at UBS
- Best Buy (BBY) downgraded to Hold from Buy at BB&T
- Bank of America (BAC) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at JMP Securities
- Citigroup (C) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at JMP Securities
- Goldman Sachs (GS) downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at JMP Securities
- JPMorgan (JPM) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at JMP Securities
- Morgan Stanley (MS) downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at JMP Securities
- Ross Stores (ROST) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Canaccord
- TJX (TJX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Canaccord
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
When it comes to efficiency gains, a watt saved is a watt earned.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.