Analyst calls: AT&T downgraded
Halliburton is upgraded to 'buy,' and DeVry is downgraded to 'hold.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Baker Hughes (BHI) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- EBay (EBAY) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Halliburton (HAL) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Societe Generale
- Red Robin (RRGB) upgraded to Buy from Hold at KeyBanc
- Ryder (R) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo, and to Outperform from Peer Perform at Wolfe Trahan
- Allied Nevada Gold (ANV) upgraded to Sector Perform from Underperform at Scotia
- Coach (COH) upgraded to Buy from Outperform at CLSA
- AT&T (T) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Amgen (AMGN) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Apple (AAPL) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- DeVry (DV) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Discover (DFS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Lazard Capital
- Cree (CREE) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Gabelli
- Freeport McMoRan (FCX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.