Analyst calls: ConocoPhillips upgraded
Citrix Systems is upgraded to 'outperform,' and MetroPCS is downgraded to 'market perform.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Akamai (AKAM) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Allegheny Technologies (ATI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Citrix Systems (CTXS) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at FBR Capital
- ConocoPhillips (COP) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Macquarie
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at William Blair
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Travelers (TRV) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Deutsche Bank
- Watson Pharmaceuticals (WPI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- General Dynamics (GD) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Hess Corp. (HES) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays, and to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse, and to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- MeadWestvaco (MWV) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- SAP (SAP) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- MetroPCS (PCS) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at William Blair, and to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
With the dollar firming but gold lower, investors await Fed chief Bernanke's comments Wednesday.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.