Analyst calls: TreeHouse Foods upgraded
LyondellBasell is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Mosaic is initiated with a 'hold.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Key Energy (KEG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at SunTrust
- Madison Square Garden (MSG) upgraded to Neutral from Negative at Susquehanna
- TreeHouse Foods (THS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at BMO Capital
- BioMarin (BMRN) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- PSEG (PEG) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at FBR Capital
- LyondellBasell (LYB) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Westlake Chemical (WLK) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at UBS
- Autodesk (ADSK) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
- Allergan (AGN) coverage assumed with an Outperform at William Blair
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) initiated with a Buy at WallachBeth
- Annie's (BNNY) reinstated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Angie's List (ANGI) initiated with a Market Perform at Barrington
- Mosaic (MOS) initiated with a Hold at Topeka
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
These hot movers could rise by double digits in coming months.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.