Analyst calls: Groupon downgraded to 'underweight'
Viacom is upgraded to 'outperform,' and Marvell is downgraded to 'sector perform.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Credicorp (BAP) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Idenix (IDIX) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Brean Murray
- Viacom (VIA.B) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Walgreen (WAG) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Acme Packet (APKT) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Cerner (CERN) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Groupon (GRPN) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Evercore
- Liberty Interactive (LINTA) downgraded to Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Marvell (MRVL) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Molycorp (MCP) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Dahlman Rose
- Vivus (VVUS) downgraded to Underperform from Hold at Jefferies
- Wellpoint (WLP) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Try as the bears might, they couldn't break U.S. stocks. But investors still face frothy prices and considerable headwinds.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.