Analyst calls: Marvell Technology downgraded to 'hold'
Steel Dynamics and US Steel are downgraded to 'hold.' DuPont is initiated with 'equal weight.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- NVIDIA (NVDA) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at FBR Capital
- Varian Medical (VAR) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- Oceaneering (OII) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Noble Corporation (NE) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Ensco (ESV) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- AMD (AMD) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Ingersoll-Rand (IR) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Sara Lee (SLE) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Estee Lauder (EL) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Baker Hughes (BHI) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Broadcom (BRCM) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Benchmark Co
- Marvell Technology (MRVL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Benchmark Co
- Steel Dynamics (STLD) downgraded to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc
- US Steel (X) downgraded to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc
- Arch Coal (ACI) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Brean Murray, and to Sell from Underperform at CLSA
- NYSE Euronext (NYX) downgraded to Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna
- Lions Gate (LGF) downgraded to Below Average from Average at Caris
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Try as the bears might, they couldn't break US stocks. But investors still face frothy prices and considerable headwinds.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.