Analyst calls: Merck upgraded
Exelon is downgraded to 'hold,' and Jabil Circuit is initiated with a 'buy.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Eli Lilly (LLY) upgraded to Hold from Underperform at Jefferies
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Johnson Controls (JCI) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at BMO Capital
- Merck (MRK) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Novo Nordisk (NVO) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Deutsche Bank
- PSEG (PEG) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Credit Suisse
- Texas Instruments (TXN) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Drexel Hamilton
- Broadcom (BRCM) downgraded to Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna
- Exelon (EXC) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Lloyds Banking (LYG) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Citigroup
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Canaccord
- EnerNOC (ENOC) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Exelixis (EXEL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Maxim
- Flextronics (FLEX) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The Fed may start tapering in just a few months. Here are a few of the likely winners and losers.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.