Analyst calls: PepsiCo and Coca-Cola downgraded
General Motors is upgraded to 'overweight.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- General Motors (GM) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Accenture (ACN) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- DirectTV (DTV) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Marriott (MAR) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- PepsiCo (PEP) and Coca-Cola (KO) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Southwestern Energy (SWN) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- NYSE Euronext (NYX) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Keefe Bruyette
- 3M Company (MMM) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- T. Rowe Price (TROW) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Ticonderoga
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The company is scrambling to protect its equities arm, which could face declining volume and revenue as competitors close the gap.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.