Analyst calls: Crocs downgraded
Zynga is upgraded to 'buy,' and F5 Networks is both downgraded and upgraded.
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Akamai (AKAM) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Canaccord
- Equinix (EQIX) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Honeywell (HON) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Skyworks (SWKS) upgraded to Strong Buy from Outperform at Raymond James
- Zynga (ZNGA) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Needham
- F5 Networks (FFIV) upgraded to Buy from Above Average Caris
- Wynn Resorts (WYNN) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Compass Point
- Allegheny Technologies (ATI) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Longbow
- Canadian National (CNI) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- F5 Networks (FFIV) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Wunderlich, and to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Motorola Solutions (MSI) downgraded to Outperform from Strong Buy at Raymond James
- Wyndham (WYN) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- LSI Corp. (LSI) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Wedbush
- Crocs (CROX) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
- Canadian Pacific (CP) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
Thursday's noteworthy initiations include:
- Cubist (CBST) initiated with a Sell at Cantorl
- DISH (DISH) initiated with a Neutral at Guggenheim
- DirecTV (DTV) initiated with a Neutral at Guggenheim
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) initiated with a Buy at Guggenheim
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
While they don't know when it will burst, they do recommend looking to Europe if you want a safer bet.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.