Analyst calls: Green Mountain downgraded to 'neutral'
Homebuilders are upgraded at Credit Suisse, and Herbalife is initiated with an 'overweight.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Toll Brothers (TOL) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Lennar (LEN) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- D.R. Horton (DHI) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Kohl's (KSS) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- AvalonBay (AVB) upgraded to Top Pick from Outperform at RBC Capital
- XL Group (XL) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at JMP Securities
- Cigna (CI) upgraded to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna
- China Mobile (CHL) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Aeropostale (ARO) upgraded to Above Average from Average at Caris
- Martha Stewart (MSO) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Roth Capital
- Smith & Nephew (SNN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Green Mountain (GMCR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Ensco (ESV) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
- Warner Chilcott (WCRX) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Medtronic (MDT) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Argus
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.