Analyst calls: Green Mountain downgraded to 'neutral'
Homebuilders are upgraded at Credit Suisse, and Herbalife is initiated with an 'overweight.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Toll Brothers (TOL) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Lennar (LEN) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- D.R. Horton (DHI) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Kohl's (KSS) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- AvalonBay (AVB) upgraded to Top Pick from Outperform at RBC Capital
- XL Group (XL) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at JMP Securities
- Cigna (CI) upgraded to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna
- China Mobile (CHL) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Aeropostale (ARO) upgraded to Above Average from Average at Caris
- Martha Stewart (MSO) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Roth Capital
- Smith & Nephew (SNN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Green Mountain (GMCR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Ensco (ESV) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
- Warner Chilcott (WCRX) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Medtronic (MDT) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Argus
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
When it comes to efficiency gains, a watt saved is a watt earned.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.