Analyst calls: IAC/InterActiveCorp upgraded to 'buy'
Liz Claiborne is initiated with an 'outperform,' and TripAdvisor is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- InterActiveCorp (IACI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Denbury Resources (DNR) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Sterne Agee
- LINN Energy (LINE) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Wendy's (WEN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital
- CME Group (CME) downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at CLSA
- Walgreen (WAG) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- QEP Resources (QEP) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Sterne Agee
- Stryker (SYK) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
- MasterCard (MA) initiated with a Neutral at UBS
- Visa (V) initiated with a Neutral at UBS
- Automatic Data Processing (ADP) initiated with a Buy at UBS
- Paychex (PAYX) initiated with a Buy at UBS
- Wyndham (WYN) initiated with a Buy at Cantor
- Marriott (MAR) initiated with a Buy at Cantor
- Liz Claiborne (LIZ) initiated with an Outperform at Wedbush
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.