Analyst calls: Monster Worldwide downgraded
Garmin is initiated with an 'outperform,' and Transocean is downgraded to 'sell.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Heinz (HNZ) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- XL Group (XL) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Janney Capital
- Brinker (EAT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Davenport
- Kinross Gold (KGC) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
Friday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Angie's List (ANGI) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Barrington
- Comerica (CMA) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Citigroup
- DaVita (DVA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Monster Worldwide (MWW) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at SunTrust
- Randgold Resources (GOLD) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Citigroup
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Cowen
- SunTrust (STI) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Transocean (RIG) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Apache (APA) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- Encana (ECA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- LINN Energy (LINE) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at Howard Weil
- IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Compass Point
- Coinstar (CSTR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Compass Point
- General Motors (GM) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Craig-Hallum
- T. Rowe Price (TROW) downgraded to Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna
- CenturyLink (CTL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
- Dr. Reddy's Labs (RDY) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Bill Stiritz owns more than 5% of the company, and has experienced an estimated $145 million in paper losses on his investment.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.