Analyst calls: Monster Worldwide downgraded
Garmin is initiated with an 'outperform,' and Transocean is downgraded to 'sell.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Heinz (HNZ) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- XL Group (XL) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Janney Capital
- Brinker (EAT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Davenport
- Kinross Gold (KGC) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
Friday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Angie's List (ANGI) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Barrington
- Comerica (CMA) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Citigroup
- DaVita (DVA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Monster Worldwide (MWW) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at SunTrust
- Randgold Resources (GOLD) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Citigroup
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Cowen
- SunTrust (STI) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Transocean (RIG) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Apache (APA) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- Encana (ECA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- LINN Energy (LINE) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at Howard Weil
- IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Compass Point
- Coinstar (CSTR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Compass Point
- General Motors (GM) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Craig-Hallum
- T. Rowe Price (TROW) downgraded to Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna
- CenturyLink (CTL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
- Dr. Reddy's Labs (RDY) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The apparel chain takes a hard hit after blaming the weather for its quarterly sales decline. But cold temperatures don't explain the drop in full-year sales as well.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.