Analyst calls: Bank of America upgraded to 'buy'
NetApp is downgraded to 'sector perform,' and retailers are initiated at UBS.
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Banco Bilbao (BBVA) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Telefonica (TEF) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at UBS
- Bank of America (BAC) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Guggenheim
- MetLife (MET) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- BT Group (BT) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- SAP (SAP) downgraded to Hold from Buy at ThinkEquity
- Wal-Mart de Mexico (WMMVY) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- NetApp (NTAP) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at FBN Securities
- General Dynamics (GD) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Lazard Capital
- J.C. Penney (JCP) initiated with a Neutral at UBS
- Kohl's (KSS) initiated with a Neutral at UBS
- Macy's (M) initiated with a Neutral at UBS
- Nordstrom (JWN) initiated with a Buy at UBS
- Saks (SKS) initiated with a Neutral at UBS
- FIS (FIS) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- NVIDIA (NVDA) initiated with an Outperform at RBC Capital
- New Oriental Education (EDU) initiated with an Outperform at Macquarie
- Sealed Air (SEE) initiated with a Hold at KeyBanc
- Yelp (YELP) initiated with a Hold at Jefferies, with a Neutral at Citigroup, with a Neutral at Goldman, with a Perform at Oppenheimer
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Serious issues like drought and the deterioration of the developed world spell opportunity for this industry leader.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.