Analyst calls: Green Mountain upgraded
JetBlue is downgraded to 'sell' at Goldman, and Allergan is initiated with a 'buy' at SunTrust
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Gap (GPS) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Canaccord
- Regions Financial (RF) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- Roper Industries (ROP) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Seadrill (SDRL) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- GameStop (GME) upgraded to Buy from Above Average at Caris
- Green Mountain (GMCR) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Dougherty
- Mylan (MYL) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Leerink
- American Eagle (AEO) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Frontier Communications (FTR) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- JetBlue (JBLU) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at CLSA
- DryShips (DRYS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Global Hunter
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The solid report comes a month after the retailer closed all of its Canadian operations.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.