Analyst calls: Amazon downgraded to 'equal weight'
Ralph Lauren is upgraded to 'buy,' while Deere is downgraded to 'market perform.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Expeditors (EXPD) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Polo Ralph Lauren (RL) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- General Mills (GIS) upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at CLSA
- Amazon.com (AMZN) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Incyte (INCY) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Deere (DE) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Fresenius Medical (FMS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- NVIDIA (NVDA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Pulte Group (PHM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Comcast (CMCSA) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
- Dell (DELL) downgraded to Outperform from Buy at CLSA
- Altria Group (MO) initiated with a Hold at Jefferies
- Philip Morris (PM) initiated with a Hold at Jefferies
- Reynolds American (RAI) initiated with a Hold at Jefferies
- Lorillard (LO) initiated with a Buy at Jefferies
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) initiated with an Outperform at RBC Capital
- Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) initiated with an Outperform at Macquarie
- Mohawk (MHK) initiated with an Underperform at Macquarie
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Traders might want to bite on BABA, but long-term investors have reasons to wait.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.