Analyst calls: Amazon downgraded to 'equal weight'
Ralph Lauren is upgraded to 'buy,' while Deere is downgraded to 'market perform.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Expeditors (EXPD) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Polo Ralph Lauren (RL) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- General Mills (GIS) upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at CLSA
- Amazon.com (AMZN) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Incyte (INCY) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Deere (DE) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Fresenius Medical (FMS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- NVIDIA (NVDA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Pulte Group (PHM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Comcast (CMCSA) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
- Dell (DELL) downgraded to Outperform from Buy at CLSA
- Altria Group (MO) initiated with a Hold at Jefferies
- Philip Morris (PM) initiated with a Hold at Jefferies
- Reynolds American (RAI) initiated with a Hold at Jefferies
- Lorillard (LO) initiated with a Buy at Jefferies
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) initiated with an Outperform at RBC Capital
- Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) initiated with an Outperform at Macquarie
- Mohawk (MHK) initiated with an Underperform at Macquarie
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The idea of US crude being a shelter from turmoil abroad may not be as far fetched as it seems.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.