Analyst calls: Southwest upgraded to 'buy'
Fiserv is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Agilent is initiated with an 'overweight.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- American Express (AXP) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Nomura
- Celanese (CE) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Southwest (LUV) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee
- Southwestern Energy (SWN) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- T. Rowe Price (TROW) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Capital One (COF) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Nomura
- Domtar (UFS) downgraded to Outperform from Top Pick at RBC Capital
- Louisiana Pacific (LPX) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Fiserv (FISV) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- MAKO Surgical (MAKO) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Tyson Foods (TSN) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Viacom (VIA.B) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Agilent (A) initiated with an Overweight at ISI Group
- Cepheid (CPHD) initiated with an Underweight at ISI Group
- Hologic (HOLX) initiated with an Overweight at ISI Group
- Life Technologies (LIFE) initiated with an Underweight at ISI Group
- QIAGEN (QGEN) initiated with an Underweight at ISI Group
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) initiated with an Overweight at ISI Group
- Cheniere Energy (LNG) initiated with an Equal Weight at Barclays
- TiVo (TIVO) initiated with an Overweight at Barclays
- Wynn Resorts (WYNN) initiated with a Buy at Cantor
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) initiated with a Buy at Cantor
- MGM Resorts (MGM) initiated with a Buy at Cantor
- Threshold Pharmaceuticals (THLD) initiated with an Outperform at William Blair
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.