Analyst calls: Southwest upgraded to 'buy'
Fiserv is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Agilent is initiated with an 'overweight.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- American Express (AXP) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Nomura
- Celanese (CE) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Southwest (LUV) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee
- Southwestern Energy (SWN) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- T. Rowe Price (TROW) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Capital One (COF) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Nomura
- Domtar (UFS) downgraded to Outperform from Top Pick at RBC Capital
- Louisiana Pacific (LPX) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Fiserv (FISV) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- MAKO Surgical (MAKO) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Tyson Foods (TSN) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Viacom (VIA.B) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Agilent (A) initiated with an Overweight at ISI Group
- Cepheid (CPHD) initiated with an Underweight at ISI Group
- Hologic (HOLX) initiated with an Overweight at ISI Group
- Life Technologies (LIFE) initiated with an Underweight at ISI Group
- QIAGEN (QGEN) initiated with an Underweight at ISI Group
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) initiated with an Overweight at ISI Group
- Cheniere Energy (LNG) initiated with an Equal Weight at Barclays
- TiVo (TIVO) initiated with an Overweight at Barclays
- Wynn Resorts (WYNN) initiated with a Buy at Cantor
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) initiated with a Buy at Cantor
- MGM Resorts (MGM) initiated with a Buy at Cantor
- Threshold Pharmaceuticals (THLD) initiated with an Outperform at William Blair
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
These hot movers could rise by double digits in coming months.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.