Analyst calls: GE upgraded to 'outperform'
Two analysts upgraded LinkedIn. Exxon Mobil was upgraded to 'buy' while Altria was initiated with a 'buy.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- General Electric (GE) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Texas Instruments (TXN) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at JMP Securities
- LinkedIn (LNKD) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JP Morgan and to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Canadian Pacific (CP) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Barclays
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) upgraded to Buy from Hold at ISI Group
- Ingersoll-Rand (IR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
- Canadian National (CNI) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Altria Group (MO) initiated with a Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Reynolds American (RAI) initiated with a Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Forest Labs (FRX) initiated with a Buy at Cantor
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The new restaurant, the first of which will open this summer, features premium tacos, fries, craft beer and wine.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.