Analyst calls: GE upgraded to 'outperform'
Two analysts upgraded LinkedIn. Exxon Mobil was upgraded to 'buy' while Altria was initiated with a 'buy.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- General Electric (GE) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Texas Instruments (TXN) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at JMP Securities
- LinkedIn (LNKD) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JP Morgan and to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Canadian Pacific (CP) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Barclays
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) upgraded to Buy from Hold at ISI Group
- Ingersoll-Rand (IR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
- Canadian National (CNI) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Altria Group (MO) initiated with a Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Reynolds American (RAI) initiated with a Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Forest Labs (FRX) initiated with a Buy at Cantor
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Traders might want to bite on BABA, but long-term investors have reasons to wait.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.