Analyst calls: EBay upgraded to 'buy'
Sprint is downgraded to 'underperform,' and UPS is downgraded to 'sector perform.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Ryder (R) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at SunTrust
- eBay (EBAY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Nomura
- Thor Industries (THO) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Wedbush
- Enbridge (ENB) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capita
- Encana (ECA) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- MetroPCS (PCS) downgraded to Reduce from Neutral at Nomura
- NuVasive (NUVA) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at JMP Securities
- Sprint (S) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- UPS (UPS) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Time Warner (TWX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- Blue Nile (NILE) initiated with a Buy at Capstone
- CF Industries (CF) initiated with a Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Cubist (CBST) initiated with an Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Lamar Advertising (LAMR) initiated with a Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Optimer (OPTR) initiated with an Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Baxter (BAX) initiated with an Outperform at Cowen
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
New study finds members of this global elite are stashing an average $600 million each in cash -- 10 times more than a year ago.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.