Analyst calls: Big Lots upgraded to 'overweight'
Prudential is upgraded to 'overweight,' and Staples is downgraded to 'sell.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Big Lots (BIG) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- East West Bancorp (EWBC) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Post Properties (PPS) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Wunderlich
- Prudential (PRU) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Evercore, and to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Tempur-Pedic (TPX) upgraded to Strong Buy from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Vulcan Materials (VMC) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Costco (COST) upgraded to Buy from Hold at ISI Group
- Dolby (DLB) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Human Genome (HGSI) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Leerink
- Martin Marietta (MLM) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Staples (SPLS) downgraded to Sell from Hold at ISI Group
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
These hot movers could rise by double digits in coming months.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.