Analyst calls: Adobe upgraded and downgraded
Exxon Mobil is downgraded to 'neutral,' and TiVo is initiated with a 'buy.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Adobe (ADBE) upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at JMP Securities
- DaVita (DVA) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Nomura
- Host Hotels (HST) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Marathon Oil (MRO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.A) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Ryder (R) upgraded to Top Pick from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Sanofi (SNY) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- WebMD (WBMD) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Raymond James
- CVS Caremark (CVS) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Boston Scientific (BSX) upgraded to Overweight from Underweight at Barclays
- BP (BP) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- CME Group (CME) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Keefe Bruyette
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- NASDAQ (NDAQ) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Keefe Bruyette
- Wynn Resorts (WYNN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Adobe (ADBE) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital
- National Oilwell (NOV) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Guggenheim
- Clearwire (CLWR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Guggenheim
- BMC Software (BMC) initiated with a Buy at Janney Capital
- Burger King (BKW) initiated with a Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Hornbeck Offshore (HOS) initiated with a Buy at Citigroup
- Informatica (INFA) initiated with an Outperform at RBC Capital
- Microsoft (MSFT) initiated with a Market Perform at BMO Capital, and with a Neutral at Janney Capital (Microsoft owns and publishes Top Stocks, an MSN Money site.)
- Molycorp (MCP) initiated with a Neutral at RW Baird
- Oracle (ORCL) initiated with a Buy at Janney Capital
- Parametric Technology (PMTC) initiated with a Buy at Janney Capital
- SAP (SAP) initiated with a Buy at Janney Capital
- Salesforce.com (CRM) initiated with a Neutral at Longbow
- TiVo (TIVO) initiated with a Buy at Goldman
- Deere (DE) initiated with an Outperform at Macquarie
- Clorox (CLX) coverage resumed with a Neutral at Goldman
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The Fed may start tapering in just a few months. Here are a few of the likely winners and losers.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.