Analyst calls: Wal-Mart downgraded
Yahoo is upgraded to 'buy,' and Google is downgraded to 'market perform.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- BlackBerry (BBRY) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Mead Johnson (MJN) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Texas Instruments (TXN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at ISI Group
- Wynn Resorts (WYNN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at ISI Group
- Tyson Foods (TSN) upgraded to Buy from Underperform at CLSA
- Yahoo (YHOO) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Valero Energy (VLO) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Macquarie
- Chevron (CVX) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Google (GOOG) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Hershey (HSY) downgraded to Neutral from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- LeapFrog (LF) downgraded to Buy from Strong Buy at Ascendiant Capital
- Merck (MRK) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Vodafone (VOD) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Wal-Mart (WMT) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Clearwire (CLWR) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at DA Davidson
- New York Times (NYT) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Lazard Capital
- Tiffany (TIF) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Monness Crespi
- Comerica (CMA) downgraded to Neutral from Long-Term Buy at Hilliard Lyons
- Expedia (EXPE) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Monness Crespi
- Guess (GES) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Buckingham
- AB InBev (BUD) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
When it comes to efficiency gains, a watt saved is a watt earned.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.