Analyst calls: Research In Motion upgraded
Morgan Stanley is downgraded to 'neutral,' and State Street is upgraded to 'neutral.'
- ARM Holdings (ARMH) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Benchmark Co.
- Amgen (AMGN) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- F5 Networks (FFIV) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Needham
- Roche (RHHBY) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Exane BNP Paribas
- Urban Outfitters (URBN) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Atlantic Equities
- BP (BP) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Morgan Stanley (MS) downgraded to Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Shares of Twitter surged 73 percent jumping from an IPO price of $26. In the month since the stock price has gained five cents.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.