Analyst calls: Research In Motion upgraded
Morgan Stanley is downgraded to 'neutral,' and State Street is upgraded to 'neutral.'
- ARM Holdings (ARMH) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Benchmark Co.
- Amgen (AMGN) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- F5 Networks (FFIV) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Needham
- Roche (RHHBY) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Exane BNP Paribas
- Urban Outfitters (URBN) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Atlantic Equities
- BP (BP) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Morgan Stanley (MS) downgraded to Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Excitement is growing about the company's new iPhone, expected this fall.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.