Analyst calls: Research In Motion upgraded
Morgan Stanley is downgraded to 'neutral,' and State Street is upgraded to 'neutral.'
- ARM Holdings (ARMH) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Benchmark Co.
- Amgen (AMGN) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- F5 Networks (FFIV) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Needham
- Roche (RHHBY) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Exane BNP Paribas
- Urban Outfitters (URBN) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Atlantic Equities
- BP (BP) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Morgan Stanley (MS) downgraded to Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
These hot movers could rise by double digits in coming months.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.