Analyst calls: Potash Corp. downgraded
Skyworks is upgraded to 'buy,' and Quanta Services is downgraded to 'sell.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Dominion (D) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan
- Dover (DOV) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at William Blair
- FirstEnergy (FE) upgraded to Hold from Underperform at Jefferies
- Hyatt Hotels (H) upgraded to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna
- News Corp. (NWSA) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Athenahealth (ATHN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Skyworks (SWKS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee
- 3D Systems (DDD) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Alpha Natural (ANR) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Brean Murray
- Digital Realty (DLR) downgraded to Market Weight from Overweight at ISI Group
- Isis Pharmaceuticals (ISIS) downgraded to Underperform from Buy at Jefferies
- PSEG (PEG) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Potash (POT) downgraded to Sector Performer from Sector Outperformer at CIBC
- Theravance (THRX) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
- KBR (KBR) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Quanta Services (PWR) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The apparel chain takes a hard hit after blaming the weather for its quarterly sales decline. But cold temperatures don't explain the drop in full-year sales as well.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.