Analyst calls: Potash Corp. downgraded
Skyworks is upgraded to 'buy,' and Quanta Services is downgraded to 'sell.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Dominion (D) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan
- Dover (DOV) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at William Blair
- FirstEnergy (FE) upgraded to Hold from Underperform at Jefferies
- Hyatt Hotels (H) upgraded to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna
- News Corp. (NWSA) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Athenahealth (ATHN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Skyworks (SWKS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee
- 3D Systems (DDD) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Alpha Natural (ANR) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Brean Murray
- Digital Realty (DLR) downgraded to Market Weight from Overweight at ISI Group
- Isis Pharmaceuticals (ISIS) downgraded to Underperform from Buy at Jefferies
- PSEG (PEG) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Potash (POT) downgraded to Sector Performer from Sector Outperformer at CIBC
- Theravance (THRX) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
- KBR (KBR) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Quanta Services (PWR) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
The retailer's revenue slumped 8.9% to $838.8 million, badly trailing the Street's view of $941 million.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.