Analyst calls: McDonald's upgraded
Disney is downgraded to 'above average' and Time Warner is upgraded to 'market perform.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Duke Energy (DUK) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- NVIDIA (NVDA) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- NetApp (NTAP) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Cantor
- Time Warner (TWX) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Bernstein
- McDonald's (MCD) upgraded to Buy from Outperform at CLSA
Monday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- AK Steel (AKS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Dahlman Rose and to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Progressive (PGR) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Evercore
- Southern Company (SO) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Watson Pharmaceuticals (WPI) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Disney (DIS) downgraded to Above Average from Buy at Caris
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
As geopolitical tensions threaten to spin out of control, investors are wondering how best to position their portfolios for the global turmoil.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.