Analyst calls: Cisco upgraded to 'conviction buy'
3 homebuilders are upgraded at JPMorgan, and Select Medical is downgraded at 3 firms.
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Allscripts (MDRX) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- American Electric (AEP) upgraded to Buy from Hold at ISI Group
- Beazer Homes (BZH) upgraded to Overweight from Underweight at JPMorgan
- KB Home (KBH) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- PulteGroup (PHM) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Cisco (CSCO) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman, and to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Salix (SLXP) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Cantor
- Boingo Wireless (WIFI) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Forest Labs (FRX) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Kinross Gold (KGC) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Canaccord
- Liberty Media (LMCA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital
- NetApp (NTAP) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Cantor
- Select Medical (SEM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS, and to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird, and to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Toll Brothers (TOL) downgraded to Underweight from Overweight at JPMorgan
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
All hail the bull market, which ended the week with a big rally. But it also is starting to look a little like 1987, which suffered an epic blow-out.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.